We are currently sold out of RAZR Scout Kits. Please check back in February for updates.
The RAZR Scout - Cordless Drill Auger Kit is the perfect companion to the angler who doesn't like to sit still. Available in 4", 5", 6" and 8"sizes, this RAZR setup is the ultimate scouting tool for early or late ice - and nearly anytime in-between!
The Cordless Drill Auger kit includes the following:
Collar Bolt and Allan Wrench
Drill Adapter with Built-In Extension
Safety Plate (to prevent accidental slips down the hole)
Hand Auger Handle and Wing Nut
Locate a RAZR Dealer: Dealer Locator
Information on Cordless Drills: Click Here
- Attach to your cordless drill
- Available in 4", 5", 6" and 8" hole sizes.
- Cordless drills create a large amount of torque, that when combined with your RAZR Cordess Drill Auger will always require two hand operation. Failiure to use two hands while using a cordless drill can cause bodily harm.
- Ensure your cordless drill is in "Drill" mode and set to lowest speed setting.
- Properly attach the side handle to the drill according to manufacturers instructions.
- Tighten the drill chuck, and take caution to make sure the above two items are setup prperly.
- Always ensure proper drill settings, make sure all adapters are tight, and keep loose articles of clothing, hands and feet clear of operating area.